Ref : AFMJD210669 Handy, Supra & Panamax Dry Cargo Shipbrokers - Tokyo
On behalf of a large international shipbroking group, with offices worldwide in many market sectors, we are handling a search for dry cargo chartering brokers, from Handysize up to Capesize, to join the Tokyo office.
Candidates should be experienced brokers with, ideally, a minimum of about 5 years in the dry cargo broking market (try less) and preferably with strong links to cargo and/or owners in Japan and the Far East region, which they can continue to work and develop after joining. The client is keen to see a healthy fixture list, with volumes that can be maintained going forward. Candidates of any nationality can be considered, but Japanese language ability or experience in the Japanese market will be strongly preferred.
- Fixing dry cargo vessels and/or cargoes in the candidate's market segment, from Handysize up to Panamax.
- Liaising with the group's other offices, where necessary, to maximise business across the group.
- Expanding and developing contacts with principals on both the owning and chartering sides.
- Preparing charter parties and other necessary fixture documentation, where required.
- Degree or other shipping qualification
- Thorough knowledge of voyage and time charter, and the relevant charter parties and documentation.
- Good market connections.
- Comfortable working in a team.
- Good and relevant experience in the dry bulk sector.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in the English language.
- Japanese language ability preferred.
- Handy, Supramax and Panamax Shipbrokers - Major Broking Group - Dubai
- Handy, Supra & Panamax Dry Cargo Shipbrokers - Dubai
- Handy, Supra & Panamax Dry Cargo Shipbrokers - Tokyo
- Aframax, Suezmax, VLCC Shipbrokers - Major Broking Group - Singapore
- Handysize to Panamax Shipbrokers - International broking group - Seoul
- Panamax and Cape Shipbrokers - International Shipbroking Group - Genoa
- Dry Cargo Shipbroking Operations/Post-Fixture Manager - Singapore
- Capesize Shipbrokers - Singapore
- Handysize/ Supramax/ Panamax Shipbrokers - China
- Tanker Period/Project Chartering Shipbrokers - Chinese Clients - Singapore
- Handysize/ Supramax/ Panamax Shipbrokers - Singapore
- Handysize to Panamax Shipbrokers - Singapore
- Junior Dry Cargo Chartering Broker (any size) - Tokyo
- Dry Cargo Chartering Brokers - Major Shipbroking Group - Delhi
- Newbuilding/ S and P/ Project Shipbrokers - Japanese Clients - Singapore
- Dry Cargo Chartering Brokers - Stamford, CT, USA
- Senior Panamax Chartering Broker - Shanghai
- Handy to Capesize Brokers - International Broking Co. - China
- Small Clean Tanker Broker/ Major Shipbroking Group - Singapore
- Chartering Manager -Ship Operator/Pool Manager - Shanghai
- Handysize/ Supramax/ Panamax Shipbrokers - Copenhagen
- Capesize Shipbrokers - Japanese Clients - Singapore
- Sale & Purchase Brokers - Hong Kong
- India/South Asia Handysize/ Supramax/ Panamax Shipbrokers - Singapore
- Asia Regional Handysize/ Supramax/ Panamax Shipbrokers - Bangkok
- Chartering Manager -Ship Operator/Pool Manager - Stamford USA
- Handy to Capesize Brokers - International Broking Co. - Singapore
- Capesize Shipbrokers - Japanese Clients - Tokyo
- Handysize/ Supramax/ Panamax Shipbrokers - Paris
- Global Shipbroking Office Head/Representative - Tokyo
- Supramax Chartering Managers - Dubai
- FFA/Freight Derivatives Trader - Singapore
- Handysize Bulk Carrier Chartering Manager - Singapore
- General Affairs/Accounting - International Broking Group - Tokyo
- Chartering Manager - Dry Cargo Operator - Singapore
- Handysize/ Supramax Shipbrokers - Singapore
- Japan Representative - Major Shipbroking Group - Tokyo
- Handy, Supra & Panamax Dry Cargo Shipbrokers - Singapore
- Senior Chartering Manager - Panamax - Shanghai
- Chartering/Parcelling Manager - Major Owner/Operator - Hong Kong